Master Mason’s Chart, Third Section Canvas
This high-quality matte canvas can be used to add color and life to any space. Available in 17 different sizes with both vertical and horizontal orientations. The matte canvas features state of the art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity, will not fade or warp, and comes ready to hang.
Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Printed with UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink – reduces indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure
- Water resistant matte finish – will not scratch, crack, fade or warp
- Museum quality archival canvas, anti-yellowing, will not oxidize
- Finger jointed, kiln dried stretcher bar is 1.25″ depth
- Stretcher bar is FSC certified from sustainable forests, knot, sap, and warp free
- Ready to hang – arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Rubber bumpers – protects wall surface and keeps print level
beautiful items with fast shipping and a great price would highly recommend
The quality is extremely good. Arrived on time. Love the prints
I really like the shirts I got here. Just one problem I didn’t realize before I bought it, that the Yoda master shirt has the wrong compass and square on it. It has the fellow craft compass and square, 2nd degree. 2nd degree Fellow Craft Masons are not allowed to wear anything with the compass and square on it. The Shirt needs to be fixed with the Master Mason Compass and Square. I’m probably going to put a patch over it.
I really like this jacket. I will most likely buy the black one next.
Great quality t-shirts, the logos and design are beautiful.
Great quality shirts with reasonable prices. I will be ordering more in the future.
I originally got this because it is similar to a collar pin I have. I didn't realize it was so heavy. I've been wearing it instead of a jacket when I walk the dog the last few days. I'm half tempted to get another and send it as an anonymous gift to the Grand Master.
I love all your products they come to me in a timely fashion that's why I order a lot from you keep up the good work